Pequot War Scenario Book: Wargame scenarios retelling the story of the Pequot War in New England, July 1636 to September 1638
Refight the Pequot War using this scenario book designed for Song of Drums and Tomahawks rules. Each stage of this bloody conflict between the New England colonies and the Pequot tribe and their allies is detailed in custom-designed scenarios. New Traits and weapons are added to Song of Drums and Tomahawks rules that better represent the warfare of this period. Rules for refighting this conflict as a campaign are included.
- 12 Scenarios with maps, orders of battle, special rules, and victory points!
- Narrative retelling of the History by stages of the war through scenarion introductions
- New or modified Traits to Song of Drums and Tomahawks for this war
- More detailed treatment and rules for early blackpowder weapons
- Map charting the location and battles of the Pequot War
- Campaign rules for two sides to refight the war and determine victory
Pequot War is a scenario book for Song of Drums and Tomahawks rules. The scenarios can be used for other man-to-man skirmish rules sets for the French & Indian War or early Colonial period.
34 pp, black and white interior